Many people have experienced back pain at some point in their lives. It may develope without any apparent cause and does not require any treatment because it disappears on its own. In some cases, however, chronic pain in the back may indicate other health issues in the body. We at Complete Care Chiropractic KC, serving Olathe, KS, Lenexa, KS, and the surrounding areas, know a lot about chiropractic care for back pain
What Are the Most Common Causes of Back Pain?
Pain in the back might be caused by different conditions and disorders. However, some of the most common may include:
- Ligament or muscle strain: This type of pain in the back usually appears if a person lifted something extremely heavy or made an awkward and quick movement.
- Inflammation: It is an immune response of the body that is often characterized by pain and discomfort. If inflammation appeared because of an injury, it can lead to chronic soreness in the back and spine.
- Arthritis: It is a common disorder affecting many people and is characterized by chronic inflammation that affects joints throughout the body, including the back. This disorder is also associated with stiffness and swelling.
- Stress: One of the main functions of your spine is to keep your body upright. Excess weight and poor posture create pressure on the spine that causes pain in the back.
How Can A Chiropractor Help With The Pain In The Back?
The common and effective way to address pain in the back is by going to a chiropractor. Our chiropractor can help treat different health conditions and diseases with different techniques that may include:
- Spinal Adjustments: Our chiropractor use firm thrusts to the spine to move misaglined muscles back into place. Spinal adjustments do not usually jurt and the patient can feel relief after only one adjustment but may require more for relief to remain.
- Streches and Exercise: Our chiropractor can recommend different streches to preform in order to stregnthen joints and muscles against injury and to maintain pain relief from spinal adjustments
- Postural Advice: Our chiropractor may be able to recommend different ways to correct your posture to reduce pain in the back. Because of our modern world, many of us have poor posture and this can cause, or increase, back pain.
Get Back Pain Relief with Chiropractic Care from Our Chiropractor
Our chiropractor can help provide treatment for your back pain in order to get you relief. If you need back pain treatment, call us at (913) 815-8076 for Complete Care Chiropractic KS serving Olathe, KS, Lenexa, KS, and the surrounding areas.