At Complete Care Chiropractic serving Lenexa, Olathe, and the surrounding areas, we provide quality chiropractic adjustments to help our patients find relief. If you think you could benefit from chiropractic care, contact us today to book your appointment to be evaluated by Dr. Morton.
What are Chiropractic Adjustments?
Chiropractic adjustments, also commonly referred to as spinal manipulations, are a type of manual therapy that involves the application of controlled force to specific areas in the body. This force is directed at areas that have become restricted or misaligned due to illness, injury, poor posture, stress, or poor lifestyle habits.
Chiropractic Adjustments Address Pain
- Back pain - One of the most common reasons people seek chiropractic adjustments is for relief from back pain. Research has shown that spinal manipulations can be effective in treating acute back pain, as well as chronic back pain.
- Neck pain - Another common reason people visit a chiropractor is for neck pain. Adjustments can help relieve the tension and pain that often builds in the neck and shoulders.
- Headaches - Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve tension headaches and other types of headaches. That way, you can avoid having to take medication for your headaches.
- Migraines - Chiropractic adjustments can help reduce the frequency and severity of migraines.
- Arthritis – A chiropractic adjustment can also be helpful for people with arthritis since it can help reduce inflammation and pain in the joints.
- Sciatica - Manipulations can also relieve the pain of sciatica, which is often caused by a disc herniation.
This isn't a comprehensive list of the conditions and ailments that can be treated with chiropractic adjustments, as there are many other conditions that they can address.
What To Expect During an Adjustment Session
During your first chiropractic appointment, our chiropractor will ask about your medical history and the symptoms you are experiencing. We may also perform a physical exam to evaluate your range of motion, posture, and the health of your joints. Based on the results of this exam, we will develop a customized treatment plan for you. This may involve a series of adjustments, as well as other therapies such as massage, stretching, and exercises.
Visit Complete Care Chiropractic for Quality Chiropractic Adjustments
Do you have a condition or injury that you think could benefit from chiropractic adjustments? If so, schedule an appointment with Complete Care Chiropractic serving Lenexa and Olathe, KS. Call our team today at (913) 815-8076 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form to schedule an appointment with Dr. Morton.